Friday, February 11, 2005

Work and Hollidays

Well.. I presume I have been a bad blogger. There has been no post since one week or more. Why?... well.. quite easy... the same problem as everyone... work !!!
It has been a terrible week... we had some changes and movings at my work, and I could not even drop a few lines into my blog, because I was exhausted every day when I arrived at home. In fact my computer stayed turned off all this week.
This next week I have hollidays... (my first in quite a lot of years) so maybe there will be an ocasion to write the missing parts of the Delphi Installation Organization. See you then...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not a bad blogger, just a little bit over-worked :)

BTW, I am a real bad blogger as I have not written anything just due to my laziness :P

Albert Research said...

Thank you for the comment !!... in fact thank you for beeing the ever
FIRST comment writter at my blog...
Yes... I am a little bit overvorked... Today, at my very first day of
hollidays I spend the whole day doing nothing... I had a stroll
around my town, at the harbour, just without any trouble about time...
and it was great !!!

Anonymous said...

Nice to know someone using Delphi in HK :) It was me who wrote the above comment... just wonder why my name/homepage disappeared? I previewed the comment before publish, so I try not to perview for this one...

Sometimes looking (only) at the sea is good enough... I used to do this lazy/silly thing when I was fishing (at midnight) :)

Albert Research said...

Well William... the base thing is that I live in a small fishermen village and I visit quite few times the sea... I am allways busy (and not being good rewarded for that.. as many others I supose), but yesterday was the day... I quit smoking one month and 2 weeks ago and to breathe the marine air was as a reformating a hard disk for a computer as for my lungs... #;.D BTW.. sorry for the question but do you mean with HK?...

Gloria said...

Albert Research,
Happy to know you have quit smoking :)
HK stands for Hong Kong.

William,
Well, I don't think Albert is in HK cuz no more fishermen village here now.