Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Turbo, Nick Hodges and more

Well.. I just wanted to drop a few lines on my blog to congratulate DevCo for the great Idea of the new product-line "Turbo". I think it is great that at last Delphi has a freeware step-in Ide so the newbies can test and get a first impression of the wonderfull world of delphi. Thumbs up !.
Nick.. Nick Hodges... the new Delphi Product Manager.. every day blog poster, I like this guy. Now he has proposed a challenge to himself. Do 30 (yes Thirty) camtasia demos about delphi starting tomorrow, one every day. So visit his blog and post some comments to give him some Ideas on wich contents they should have.
And now the "more" part of the title... I am preparing it... yes.. the promised article about reports.. I need to code first some pending modules but I have the idea in mind... so say tunned.

No comments: