Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ohh no !!! 9 months without posts ;-)

That's it... since november I haven't wrote a single line into my blog... so.. why ??? Computer crash ??? Internet failure ??? Holiday ??? No !!!.. The fact is that I have been coding with pleasure again... (well... in fact late nite coding also... but that is another think).
I have been very busy. Developing many programs at the same time, sleeping less (about 4 or 5 hours the day) but the great of it is that I am doing it with pleasure (but tired ;-) ) Yesterday night about 3am when I was having a cigy (sorry... yes... I smoke again) I was thinking about to blog a little series of post of the way I code some kind of matters.. (for example... the way I do for coding reports of my applications) etc... Well knowing me it will depend on my lazyness if that will see the light.
Oh... yes.. I forgot to tell we are getting "Turbo" as you sure now (sure because only Gloria and william read my blog and Gloria was the one who told me ;-) ) and that is great news, very great news.. words as "They're back" and "back to the roots" are encouraging...
Well.. have a nice coding everyone of you :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be more specific, I read your blog via rss feed. That's why I read this one so late... Don't why sometimes the rss feed is not working or is it the problem of the rss reader (RSS Bandit) I chose?

Multi-tasking your mind in developing so many programs at once? You know overload/overheat could kill the CPU :P

Albert Research said...

;-) Great to see you again... My CPU is ok ;-) I have only problems with my Soundblaster (as I Code with headphones at night as I like to hear music during coding) :-)