Thursday, October 26, 2006

... just for fun !!!

Yes just for fun. I wanted to drop in some lines just for having some fun. What should I write about ? I don't know... about delphi ? (this blog is supposed to be delphi specific)... Yes.. why not ?. This last time (about a month) I have only coded a few lines,into my favourite IDE, Delphi. Why ? Just because I had to be more System Administrator than coder.  Quite boring. I rather prefer the excitement of writing my begins and ends than installing computers and upgrade third party software installations. Every morning when I arrived into my office, the first think I do is to click onto the helmet icon (just after turning on my monitor and unlock my computer ;-) ) to see my favourite Splash Screen. Then it stays there for all the day. Silent. Waiting for me. Claiming her/his time of attention. File|New|VCL Forms Application is waiting inpatient to be pressed. I would like to code an entire new Application just to apply my latest knowlegde (in fact not much ;-) ) in Delphi. New procedures to make applications nailed, new unit names to organize my code, etc,etc,etc. I would like to have a project with no warnings and hints, just compile and having my message window empty. (ok I can have that now by disabling the hints and warnings, but I want to play fair ;-) ).

Well that was it all for today. See you soon. Keep happy and coding...

No comments: