Thursday, January 20, 2005

A little introduction

Well... now it is quite late... but I could not resist today to make a post to my blog. It is something new that amazes me.
First of all... let me introduce myself. I am a Programmer since 1985.. those old days with assembler with my beloved Z80... how easy live was those times... :-). I am a Delphi Programmer since 1997, I really started from a scratch.. I had no Idea of Pascal... oh... I remember those days where I did not know If I had to put a begin and a end to my code. I have developed some components and published them to some Delphi portals. ARCalendar,ARStoreForm,ARMVEdit are some of them.... yes all starting with AR (Albert Research)... my beloved Nick since the very begging. So that will be it for today... Anyway I rather think I am writting all this for my own because surelly nobody will read my blog...

No comments: